The Long Beach Police Officers Association was established on June 24th, 1940, and proudly represents the officers, sergeants, and lieutenants of the Long Beach Police Department.
The Long Beach Police Officers Association was created:
- To support our citizens through charitable donations and community outreach.
- To ensure the protection and preservation of peace officer rights.
- To negotiate salary, benefits, and working conditions of association members.
- To promote and attain legislation affecting the welfare and safety of peace officers.
- To address department morale issues.